Saturday, November 04, 2006

study= end of world

This week past really fast,having less then two day's to first paper. this is kind of a study week, mugging at home but it seem like I have not study anything. How! after next week its kind of relax because most of the main sub is on next week but so wat! Still got to pian pian n pian for other sub. Thank god last paper was on my B'day, jun hao had already planned out the a table of wat we r going to do after O's.
well maybe i will start finding a job immediately after O cause my family seems to be facing financial difficulties, jus hope to find a job fast so that I could help my mum with the financial prob's ( if got any jobs availabe pls pls pls tel mi) and guess wat? Today I woke up at 6.35am to help my mum work due to the shortage of workers n now I feel so tired n exhausted.

Wat can I say....
most of us have planned wat to do after O this is kind of weird cause our O haven't even start(haaa) haiZ now still got to hope tat the paper is easy so tat we could successfully get into the poly or JC we wan.

AftEr O's
well I think tat maybe after our O's we could hardly met some have already planned to stop their studies n so hoping to furthers their studies, for those who are not furthering their studies i hope tat we could still in contact. haaa

Reunion every year
pinto said that we should meet up every year for our reunion. well i have think abt tat its a good idea don u agree. em i think i will think abt it again after O. Maybe this is the best way to keep us in contact.

No comments: