Friday, March 30, 2007

Freedom

WOOHOO!!!! Today, 30 March 2007 is my last day working at Supreme Court. After, so many days of suffering I finally is FREE from the HELL(haaaaa). This few days I have been sitting in front of the Computer for hours and keep typing.Its so tiring!!! NOW! I can't enjoy free Pool any more! haaaaa But I can slack at home... woohooooo

STUPID POLY!!!
This week i almost contact Jia Hao everyday just because of the sickening forms that we have to submit today. I keep on having "problems" with all the forms, don't no what to do with THIS and THAT. Luckily, I have completed all the forms and successful submitted this MORNING.

SENTOSA
Last sunday, I recieved a E-mail from Amer. He said that he will be organising a Class Gathering to SENTOSA. WOOOHOOO! Great man! miss those days with you guys. I just hope that most of you will be there.Enjoying sun tanning and playing beach volleyball !!!

MYSELF
Well, I miss playing basketball, playing mahjong and shopping for poly stuff!! Next week and the following week i can finally do whatever I want cause I am FREE. But now it seems like I have lost contact with most of my friend.LOL.. But nevermind seen next week I am so free i think we will get the chance to meet up especially next wednesday during the class outing. See you guys there

No comments: