Friday, July 11, 2008

OH MY GOD!!! I am suffering from SHORT TERM MEMORY!!!

I am suppose to have tuition with my students at 4.30pm, 5.00pm and the other one at 2.30pm. For that one that I suppose to meet him at 4.30pm, I reached his house at 4pm cause I thought I meet him at 4.30pm. The one at 5.00pm, I thought I am supposed to meet him at 6pm but in actual fact I told his mum that I will meet him at 5.00pm and she called me( Are you coming for tuition?) . The last one is the worst one! I thought I will be meeting him at 6.00pm! But at 2.30pm he called me and I was at my grandma house. He called and said that he is outside my house and when am I will be coming back. OMG!!!

See!!! My "disease" is spreading!!! I think it is at the last stage. Haha...

This semester is ending soon. Exams are coming!!! The exams time table are out, I will be having test from 14 august to 22 august. SAD!!!!

New song uploaded!!! This is a old song by Mayday but who cares! Hope you like it.

No comments: