Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am really tired! Today's events I think it is consider not bad, everything went smoothly. Of course the credits goes to the whole team. Everyone took their initiative to help, no one complains and everyone works happily together. What I am happy about is, tomorrow we can go for BREAKFAST!!! I missed breakfast!

A big sorry to my emrs teammates. I knew that you guys actually wanted to help me celebrate my birthday but I am not free today. So sorry!!! Tomorrow I will be free!!! Let's go for dinner!!!


Yes! This birthday cake is mine! Han Hui bought it for me. Thanks!!!


My actual birthday is actually tomorrow but I asked them out today because I would like to spend me birthday at home slacking. Haaaa...

How can we missed out the Selegie Tau Huah at Jalan Kayu. So after our dinner at MadJack, we went there for desert.

My favourite Tau Huah!!!

This is simply their hobbies. Playing PSP!!! Everyone there owns a PSP there!!!

As for this 2, they are my TAF Karkies. Like what teo said, no one can break our record for walking the slowest!
Anyway a big thanks to those who went and thanks for the present!

No comments: