Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Haaaa.... This round of personal selling I will be selling CNY Snacks, the first target audience is my families and followed by my friends.

This is when I find my families and friends really supportive. I had recieved orders like lapis cake, bak kua and alot of pastries snacks. Big thanks to those who make order from me! This is my last round and today I went to the sampling booth to try out all the snacks. They are really good, fresh and tasty! Especially the pastries from Seasons. If you are still considering this products I would recommend the following,

Vegetarian Cookies @ $14.20 ( picture not available)

Green Peas Cookies @ $14.20 ( picture not available)
Nonya Prawn Rolls (400g) @ $16.00

Royal Plum Jelly-Gift Box (1kg) @ $14.50
If you interested in anything let me know!

No comments: