Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today is the collection for the Personal Selling.

I didn't expect that I order so many things. I ordered 29 items and I have to use a trolley to transport the things to my class. Haaa... I thought that the things were all given correctly but I am wrong! When I reach my aunt house I do a stock count and I have 3 missing Pineapple tarts! Damn! So I call RC my previous stopover supervisor and tell him. He tell me to collect it tomorrow. Heng arh! He didn't tell me to go back school again. Anyway I took 2 cab. One to my aunt house at Xin Min Road which cost me $8!!! and From my aunt house to my house Seng Kang is $14!!! I should include the delivery charges to all my friends and relative who buy from me. Haaa... However, thanks to those who buy from me!

I more week to Chinese New Year! Have you buy ur clothes or CNY goodies? Well, I don't feel the Chinese New Year atmosphere! This year really suck! I went to Vivo and I realise that there isn't much or any new clothes! How to celebrate like that!!!

No comments: