Thursday, February 19, 2009


How can I miss out playing badminton during the 2 weeks holiday. But this time round I didn't go to the usual sports hall that I alway go.

The reason why I book at this sport hall is because it is new and I have no choice as the one I alway go is fully book. Well, the booking fee is the same but the quality suck there!

I can feel the wind. Playing badminton with wind really suck and the lighting is too bright. So bright that I couldn't see the shuttlecock.

Next, this sports hall actually have 12 court. However, 3 is use for some ballet training. Well this is not my business but when they are having training, their trainer wants them to run around the court. Guess what? They ran into our court not only once but all times. KNN!!! I even told them to run outside the court but they ignore! SICKENING... I wanted to complain to their trainer but I didn't because one of the girl who are running is crying. My first experience seeing someone running + crying!!!

This is my FIRST and LAST time going there to play badminton! Seriously its a waste of my money!!!!

No comments: