Thursday, March 25, 2010


My baby cousin never fail to pick up new "skills". See that! He is learning how to use a walking stick.


Greatest Joke of the Year!

Today, I was asked to drive my uncle lorry(truck) to pick up my mother and my cousins after they have finish cleaning the windows. When I first got into the lorry, I look at the fuel meter. I saw it was at F, and I thought: "Jia Lat. bo you liao!". Then I drove to the nearby SHELL and ask the uncle to top-up $40 fuel for me.

When I went in to make payment, the cashier said $6.60 after discount. $6.60! I thought I said top-up $40? She then ask me to go and check with the uncle who help me to top-up.

The uncle say: "Too FULL!!! I cannot pump in any oil!"

Wao Piang! I was laughing like hell la, I mistaken F as FINSH! Damn PS! The cashier and one guy behind was laughing like made la. Kelong!

No comments: