Monday, April 23, 2007

Wine, Vine, Bet, Bat,Deceased,Disease! Can u pronoune this words clearly? Well this is what my lecturer taught us today, i find it quit interesting and this is the first lesson that i find it interesting haaaa.

Well, today Mum, Dad and Sis went to school and Lon Bang me home and i have to squeeze at the back seat with my Mum and Sis! So sian! By right my Dad is suppose to sit at the back and he should sit and the back! cause he is much smaller in size!

After reaching home, my Dad wanted to go back Bukit batok to give my cousins those food that they have prayed, so i tagged along and we took a cab back! the cab fare from Sk to BB is $16++ so EX!After that we took Mrt from Bukit batok to Woodland den from woodland change to bus 161, and guess who i met? Yuan feng! Wow its been along time that i last see her, miss her sia. haaaaa... We chat in the bus until i reach my bus stop, it seems like we have alot to say but bo bian i need to alight liao haaaa.

No comments: