Saturday, August 22, 2009

Damn! Something is wrong with blogger again!

Ok never mind at least I can type and post. Well, today I went to Vivo twice! First was in the afternoon, I went to check out my IPP place. It's pretty near Vivo, 5 stops away. Monday is the start of my IPP, and I wasn't told whether I need to wear formal or not. However, I can't wait for them to tell me whether I need or don't need to wear formal because I don't have the time to do those shopping. This 2 days,I spend around $300 to buy this formal wear, black shoes, and those things I need. What I can say is, IPP isn't CHEAP!

I will be damn freaking busy during my IPP! It ends at 6pm and I have my tuitions at 8pm. It's going to be everyday! I spread all my students and since there are 5 of them, I will be teach each of them on the different day. Haaa... So the only days I will be free may be saturday afternoon because I need to work in the morning and sunday! If I can't meet any of you (for dinner or any celebrations), please don't blame me.

I got this urge of eating STEAMBOAT, BBQ and PINIC with my close friends! I think we haven't had any of our "annual" Steamboat this year.

No comments: