Monday, August 03, 2009

This student of mine always like to argue with me regarding the way of answering questions, the format and the explanations.

Well, I always like my students to do the way I prefer and of course the better way. However, this student of mine keep protesting! He gave all sorts of reason why he did it that way and not very willing to use my method.

To a person like me, who is damn "patient"! Tried my best to let him use the way he want if I think it is right.

But this few weeks, I didn't really manage to meet him because first, I am busy with projects and next he keep telling me he got something on!

With his POA standard (some more a private student and was new to POA), he try to teach me how to do POA! OMG!!! If he is so good, he don't need me to teach him. He thinks that he know the format more than I do. Well, what can I say?

He pissed me off! I teach him the easier way to do the Correction of Errors, he don't want to use! He don't want to listen. KNN! I use this method to teach the other 4 students and they find it easier to do. Simple double entry he can't even get it right, how is he going to do it when my other students is better than him!

Sickening!

No comments: