Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Class Chalet

woW it's been long that i last updated my blog. This few weeks i was busy Working and playing Mahjong all day. Last week, my aunt help me find a job which is to do Admin work beside the Goverment Building, which means i can't play Mahjong that often again.

Finally, we have confirm our 5NA'06 Class Chalet at Costa Sand(Pasir Ris) and it is on the 14th and 15th January 2007. It is a 2day1night Chalet and now i am looking forward to it.

Two days ago, Ah teo,Ah tan,Lhh,Jhebe,Sbs,Zj,Ql,Char came to my house and countdown. This year we have steamboat at my house and we played Mahjong and pokercards to the next day. Well this year i guess most of us have the same wish which is to do well in our O's. Just wish that our wish can come through! haha...

No comments: