Friday, January 26, 2007

This week i started my job at Suntec City. On monday, which is my first day i was LATE for 30mins due to helping out my Mum at clean windows at Punggol central NTUC childcare. At first my first in charged said that: oh! it's okay! it's your first I will forgive you this time. Ya right! This FUCKER ended up telling my another
in-charged that he will report tat I am late for 30 mins! DAmn him la! Worst! my first day of work he FIRED a girl for not smiling to the customer! SIAO... but the other in-charged were pretty good to me, so it's still pretty good to work there. After working for a few days, i realised that my outlet is the stricters one, compared to the other outlet they can be late! they can slack! but the outlet that i am at we cant slack and worst never late or on time! die DIe must alway be before time! Aiyo why so KIASU!!!!!Thank god this few days i meet up Jerry and Phong Loong to go work. Today i was supposed to meet jerry for breakfast but he and I was late, so we didnt take our breakfast.Then me,ah tan,lulu,amer and jerry went to work together.

EXPENSES
My daily expenses when up! high HIgh up! previously we take MRT at student fare which is about 45cents but NOW it's 5.... times higher which is about $2.00++. It's damn fucking high! Worst my lunch and dinner, the first day it took me to spend $12.00 for a lunch at the EXPENSIVE KOPITIAM and a dinner at Macdonald.Well maybe what Angela said is right we should bring our food there haaaaa (just like what my 1st in-charged did)

PEOPLE
Seriously i think people out there is kind of weird! First they looked friendly but at the back they make FUN of them. So sick!

THE CHALET
Haha.... hey guys i am sorry that I did not overnight on that day cause i am having a interview the next day but i believed that most of you were having fun there. You guys were really a great "eater" could u believed you guys actually ate up 8KG's of Chicken and about 4-5 kgs of Prawn and 30 packet of Stingray. Gosh! you guy's are really hungery i think. haaaa... Well thank god that the Chalet have successfully ended and i think the next outing should be next year ba ( should be only hor).

Last week my sis told me that one of her friend friend's study in JC saod that their teacher told them that the O level result will be release at 5th of FEB! Wow! so fast man! Now i dont even know whether i have the mood for Chinese New Year o not lei.. sian lor ... that's nothing we can do now, let's just PraY hard extreme HARD HARD HARD.... haaaaa... Well good luck guys

No comments: