Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Someone SLAP me!!! You can never believe this right? Who dares to slap me! But today I was slapped by someone. Want to guess who is it? Well, its a crow! One crow flew pass my face and it wing hit my face. KNN! Stupid Crow! Fly also didn't open their eyes wide! Perhaps I am too "small", that the crow can't see me. Haha.....

Well, just now I went to Rivervale Mall and guess who I saw? Mr Pinto! Have some chat with him and he ask me, " Is the 5N's separated?". Erm.... I was shock by what he said and I reply him, "NO!" Perhaps we should go out for some lunch or dinner somedays but I am sure that not all will go and you can just use ur ass to think who are the ones that will not be there. Maybe I should named them as the "INSOCIABLE GANG!". See these people also sian! Well, people I promise you guys that there will be at least one gathering every year. For sure!

No comments: