Wednesday, April 16, 2008


This is what a CHILDCARE CENTRE teacher/bitch tell my Mum and I to use.

After cleaning there will be dust on the floor and there is this teacher who is so KAPO asked us to clean for her. Of course we will clean if there is broom provided as the dust is caused by us. Sad to say, such a big childcare centre we can't find any. But in the end we got one!

Before we found one, my Mum told the teacher that we can't find your BROOM! Then she tell us to use this broom! Is this broom use for sweeping floor? Well, she pissed me off! Then I scolded her. I said, "Is this broom? Do you use this at home to sweep?" Of course she didn't reply cause I think she never sweep before or maybe don't even know what the hell a BROOM looks like.

After that she added this which really really pissed me off. "Then you all use mop to mop the floor lor!". This is what I reply her, "Eh our company don't help you all to mop YOUR floor! If we help you all to mop then what is your auntie here for!". For your information, in all childcare centre there is at least 2 auntie. One doing the cooking and the other one doing the sweeping and cleaning.

No comments: