Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Yesterday is a busy day for me.

First, I went to NYP with Qing Li to ask the appeal thingy. Well, I am not going to appeal anymore. I need to write a letter to appeal if I want. The first thing come to my mind is so MAFAN!

Second, I accompany Qing Li to Bukit Merah to defer his NS. BUKIT MERAH!!! Seriously the place is damn ulu and far. We took us about 1 and a half hours to reach there and it took us 10 minutes to get the things done. 10 minutes only!!!!

Third, after that we went to Bouna Vista (MOE) to collect Qing Li 'O' level certificate. All the place we went were so FAR away from Sengkang. I was wondering why they don't have francise? Haha...

Fourth, I went to Hougang Sports Complex to play badminton with my 2nd uncle. Haiz, maybe I am to tired, after playing for 20minutes I feel so tired.

Lastly, after the game we went to Compass Point for dinner.

No comments: