Friday, May 09, 2008

I am really Friendly!

Don't you agree?

I don't just scold people or shoot people, I shoot and scold with CARE and CONCERN!!! Wahaha...

Okok!!! I guess those who are reading this must be saying KNS!!!

I want to complain!!! Yesterday, I boarded bus 86 around 6 plus and the bus is packed with people due to peak hour. Well, packed with people is still ok, but when the bus reach Sengkang there will be alot people alighting at the first bus stop and I was standing at the door(exit). Erm... Then I have no choice but to alight at that bus stop which is one stop before the usual bus stop I alight. Haiz.... Worst of all, I have to go to Rivervale mall to buy something. Bo bian lor! I have to walk there. While walking I keep cursing SBS. Seriously they have to improve their Bus quality and quantity.

As usual, I went to Hougang Sports complex to play badminton. Good game. I want to get myself a new badminton racket!!!

No comments: