Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I failed my ICT quiz today!!!

This week I have so many makeup lectures and tutorials. All this are driving me crazy!!!

Yesterday, I guess most of the 5N's inseperables have received Mr Pinto's message. For those who didn't receive you can read it now at my blog!

"Yo 5n inseperables! As you may have heard, I'm leaving the teaching service. Its been a great 4 years! Doing well in school, happy being a teacher but really want to follow my other dreams too... As I look back, truly grateful for having to known you as an FT who made a difference in my life. Its been my sincere pleasure knowing, teaching, caring for you. If you have pictures taken of us/ memories to share send an Email/ SMS to me. God bless you and keep in touch. Please pass the message of thanks. Love you guys, Pinto"

Well, this is what Pinto wrote/send to us. If you want his Email address, you can tell me and I will send you. He also ask me to write him a testimonial. If you have what to say about him please let me know so that I can compile everything together.

5N's! There will be a class gathering during JUNE!!! I hope everyone can attend. (which is smth impossible) But lets just meet up and have some chat. Please pass it around. Erm... I think it will be a BBQ or Chalet.

No comments: