Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Surprise!

Yesterday, I went to my grandma house and I saw my sister, cousin, aunt and grandma playing mahjong. So went I reach, my aunt gave up her seat and let me play. I pissed my grandma. Because, I already have 4 tai's and if you throw any big tiles and I pong you will get "bao" (which means you have to pay everything). Yaya... my grandma threw a tile and I pong. Then my cousin sitting at my upper leg keep guarding my tiles cause he don't want to let me win!!! But too bad!!! I self-draw the tile and I won!! My grandma have to pay everything which is $19.60!!! and my cousins and aunts were all laughing and saying, "Eh today is mother's day lei! Why you can BAO ur Ah po." Wahaha.... We played 2 games and I won $45! The only winner!!! Woohoo....

Our family don't really celebrate Mother's Day because my grandma decided that they will not be cooking dinner and we will just call KFC delivery for dinner. However the KFC delivery hotline is not working at all. The Network is alway busy. Perhaps everyone is calling KFC for dinner? In the end we have Mac for our dinner and it is a treat from my grandma.

No comments: