Tuesday, February 26, 2008

An advice to everyone. Please don't hold any BBQ gathering or party at East Coast Park. Its too inconvenience there, not even a bus was operated during weekdays. Ulu!!!

Yesterday, the BA class BBQ held at East Coast Park so I have to take bus there and it took me an hour to reach Parkway not East Coast hor!!! Damn it!!! so far lor!!

The BBQ ended around 10.30pm, everyone were rushing back home because most bus ends at 11.30pm. Then a group of us boarded bus #13, the bus passby Geylang and alots of AH PEK boarded the bus.

See the photo below. This Fucking hell Ah Pek actually sit infront of me and besides Ming Hong. Then along the journey, Ming Hong wanted to change his seat cause he said the seat is very small and he is feeling uncomfortable. Then I said ok lor, after I alight you sit where I sit lor. Then this Stupid Ah Pek turn back and give me a look. Nabei! This Ah Pek can't find Chicken is it? In a bad mood also don't need stare one. Don't think you old I don't dare scold or argue with you. After working for so many years, I have been trained to even scold and argue with the people older than me.

Credit to Chua Jia Feng for taking this photo.

Recently, I asked Zi jiang and Tan this question. "Eh among us, who have the worst temper?"

Then they smile and give me a look. Don't need me to say, I know you also know who they said.

Me lor!!! Yes!!!! I agree. I scolded most of my friends but today I did something different. I scolded the people in the MRT cabin this morning. Wahaha.... They are really stupid and inconsiderate. The cabin is so packed, then some people including my Mum and I wanted to alight at Toa Payoa, then this group of working adults were all standing in front of the door and they doesn't want to move out so that we can move out first and after that they can move in. So I was really pissed! I scolded the people blocking my way. "Eh move out lar!" Then everyone look at me and I added the word before I get out of the train, "tu" which means stupid in hokkien. Wah! I really guai lan lor!! Haha... But they deserve it what!

No comments: