Saturday, February 23, 2008

Nabei! Remember what I post yesterday, I said that hopefully I can get ample of rest. But who knows? I am SICK!!! Wao Piang! Suck lor!!! Some more I need to wake up in the morning around 6 plus to work. When I was cleaning the windows, I told my mum,

Daniel: " Eh ma! I think I am having fever"

She touch my forehead and said,

My Mother: Bor Lar! Siao arh!

Since she said, "Bor Lar" then Bor lor!

However, I can't "tahan" anymore, so I went home first. On the way back home, I really have the feeling of dying! So I bo bian, when to the Family Clinic at Rivervale Mall. And guess how much does 3 medicine and the consultation fees cost? $33! Heart pain lor! So expensive!!! Everything is rising!!! But why the citizens salary is not rising? I think I am going to increase my tuition fees!!! Haha.... My poor students...

Hopefully I can get well tomorrow or by tonight!

No comments: