Sunday, February 03, 2008


As usual, every saturday I have to work and I get to see all kind of people "taste". There is this Childcare located at Kallang, which is pretty near to Gelyang. Near to the place where you can see "CHICKEN"!

Yup! I see 1 "chicken" there. She is looking for her "worms" and I saw her approaching one Ah Pek. Disgusting! That Ah pek so old liao still so "ti ko".

Then I also see 2 bangala GAY! See that photo I took. The man in blue was using his hand to "feel" that guy. Touching him! Like... Puke! The guy in white is the one who let the one in blue to "feel". OMG! What type of society is this?

Yesterday, I went to Vivo city with my mum and sis to celebrate my mum's birthday. We planned to get some CNY clothes for her but all the clothes she wants doesn't have her size. I think it is too late to do a last minute shopping.



This is my house. How is it? Got the Chinese New Year atmosphere? Haha... Decorating our house during Chinese New Year is one of our tradition. Perhaps this is the only way to make our house filled with the Chinese New Year atmossphere. Haha...

4 more days to Chinese New Year! I still haven't finish my Chinese New Year Shopping. I need one more T-shirt.

No comments: