Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I am back from Chinatown. Today, I can have a different feelings. It is so much different from the last time I went to Chinatown with my mum. Today, I really get to feel the Chinese New Year atmosphere. It's great. Very things sold there, were mostly half price. See the Muchi above. Guess how much does one packet cost? $5? No way! It cost $3 only. Cheap right? Actually, you have to pay $3 for a smaller plastic bag and you can try to put as much as possible.
Guess which whose bag is the heaviers. Mine? Zi jiang? or Cai jun? Well mine is the heaviers followed by Zi jiang's and then Cai jun. Overall, the things there are really cheap! They are having clearance sales.

We tried to take some photos but it didnt turn out nice. Erm.. How people do that?

1st attempt
2nd attempt

A simple group photo

..................................................................................

Everything have come to the end. This is my class. Everyone in this class have different attitude and character. Some are good and some are not. But its okay at least I managed to have some good friends, you guys are really lovely. Next sem, everyone will be in different class and different courses. Good luck guys!

Nabei! I wanted to delete my Friendster account. But I can't! The computer keep asking me to refresh the screen. I tried 7 times and they show me the refresh screen for 7 time. Knn! Delete Account also so Ma Fan! Damn it!

No comments: