Friday, March 28, 2008



Da Xiao Ai Chi is back again. Just now I was happily watching that but all of a sudden, the screen hang!!! Everything hang!!! Nabei!! If your computer hang, the first thing you will do is to press the restart button to restart your computer right? Yes! That is what I did. But Who the hell knows that I can't start my computer again. It kept on restarting the computer!!! KNN.... Now I can't use my laptop and have to use my so called sister "own" computer with this lousy keyboard!

FUJITSU so lousy! Not even used for a year there is so many problems!

I had a very sinful supper, which is Chilli Crabs!!! My Dad don't know why today so good, called and ask me what we want to eat. So I tell him I want Chilli crab and ya he bought Chilli Crabs home. Wahaha....

Tomorrow, I will be going back school with Jia Feng to check whether I can appeal to HRM or not? If the appeal fail, then I bo bian lor go SCM. To me, go any where also the same cause this isn't the course I like, so go where also no differences. Haha...

No comments: