Tuesday, March 04, 2008


Finally I catch 1 movie yesterday. Ah Long Pte Ltd. I don't think there is a need for me to comment on this movie cause I am consider the "very very late bird". Anyone watched "The Leap Year" already? I want to watch this movie and I have heard favourable comments about this movie. If you watch already, can let me know your comment about this movie.

I haven't been playing pool for months. So long that I even don't know when is the last time I played. Since Samuel jio me for pool, I agreed. But my skills drop like hell. Can't play as well as last time. I realised that everyone comes to one point of their life they will know how to play mahjong. Because now I can find more mahjong kars.

When I was on the bus heading to Hougang Plaza. There is 3 CHIJ girls in the bus and they were laughing at people who are FAT!!! KNN!!! I was just beside them, are they blind or what? Luckily they didnt pissed me off, if not I am going to SIT on them. Haha... Just joking!!! But they think they very pretty meh? Maybe the blinds think so.

I think I better delete this post that I posted earlier. Cause like that very dangerous!!!

No comments: