Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Results are out. These are my results.


Principles Of Accounting-----A

Macroeconomics-------------B+

Statistical Theory For Biz----B

Principles Of Marketing------C+

Effective Writing Skills-------C+

Biz Software Applications-----B




GPA is 2.875, not consider high but i think this is consider not bad ba. My specialization course is Supply Chain Management. But I am still considering whether I should appeal to go Human Resource or not, because till now I still don't know which specialization I am interested in. Any comments on which course I should go?


Can you see anything what is in the red circle? Guess whats that? It's a car approaching. Wow! The rain is so heavy that I could hardly see any car.

This is also the first time I have the sense of fear boarding on the bus. In the bus, you could hardly see anything everything is so blur. The driver slows down its speed and he have to look very close to the windscreen to ensure that there is no cars infront.

No comments: