Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This is what I done today. Clean windows and break/spoil their windows. Haha...

Before


After


In the end, I broke the window lock and the window key break into half. I am simply too "strong". The whole window lock can be remove without using any key!! haha.... But I didnt did it on purpose lar! So I am innocent!!! Hopefully, I dont have to make any compensation. Well, it's not my day.




See this 2 photos. They were taken just now. My Mum were complaining that the POOR Bangala have to work even it is raining cats and dogs. She also said that the boss were so mean that he/she make the bangala work when it is raining. Haiz... Poor thing..

Can you see those bangala? This photos were taken from my house masterbed room window. That's why the photo isn't that clear.

No comments: