Sunday, March 23, 2008

Haiz... Winnie Lie didnt reply my message!!! If she didn't reply me by next week I think I will not appeal.

Today, I have been rotting at home!!! During thursday, I went to the cemetry with my Mum and Uncle. To help him to bring something up to the cemetry. Erm.. For your information, my family and relatives are those people who take care of others grave and during this time they have to cut the grass and clean the Tombstone. In short they are call 扫墓. Which means we help others to do this.

The cemetry is quite ulu. But there were quite a number of soldiers there. I think you should know why they were there. Ya! Looking for that Mas selamat! Haiz... Very poor thing, they sit there and let the happy mosquitoes bite.

After so long, the police still can't find him. I doubt he is still in Singapore. But well who knows...

No comments: