Thursday, June 26, 2008

1) At what age do you wish to marry?
I thought I told you guys I want to be a HIGH CLASS MONK? Haha... Ok I think before 32 after 27.

2) Study hard or play hard?
Study hard first then follow by play hard. I need to realistic because if you don't have a diploma or whatever, the others will laugh at you!

3) Who is the person you trust the most?
Qing li and my Mum. However, people change so I don't really believe/trust people. Am I right Koon How?

4) Do you think you have enough confidence?
I have confidence with my ATTITUDE! Cause it rocks! but the rest I am not so sure.

5) If you have a dream, what would it be?
I want to have my own shops, restaurants and brand.

6) Do you believe in seeing rainbow after the rain?
Stupid question! Of Course la, because I see one before.

7) What is your goal for this year?
Erm... Goal? I have too many goals.

8) Do you believe in eternity love?
No!!!!

9) Have you broke someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
Siao!!! I got something better to do and I don't have the time to care for those who wants to commit suicide!

10) What feeling do you love the most?
No feeling is the best feeling!

11) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Have her own attitude!

12) What feeling do you hate the most?
Kana backstabbed and get nagged

13) Do you cherish every friendship of your?
Of course la! If I hate you means I hate you but if I treat you as a friend I will treat you damn "good". Those who played mahjong with me, you should know how good I treat you.

14) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My mum and MONEY!!!!

15) Who do you hope to be always there for you?
My mum and friends

16) Do you believe in God?
Ya Ya Ya.... I believe (stupid qn)

17) Who is your best friend?
Those who treat me as friend are my best friend.

18) Who cares for you the most?
My Mother!

19) Describe the person on your mind right now.
Pearlyn Tan!!! because I am cursing you for tagging me!

20) Who do you love most?
My Mother!


I am not tagging others. If I do that I will be named at the question 19, like what I done.

No comments: