Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I am officially free from tests!!!

Damn Damn Damn excited about the 2 week breaks. However, the 2 week breaks isn't break. It is actually 2 weeks of PROJECTS!!! I have 7 modules this semester. Out of the 7 modules I have projects to 7do. Wahaha!!! 7 PROJECTS! "Lucky" 7.

I realised that I didn't really study for my test. Most of my revision, I only flip through the books and well, this method isn't my best method for studying. I forget most of the things that I memorise earlier. I tired to recall what I have studied but it was just blank. I think I need to work extra hard after my term break.

As a reward for my "hard work", I am going to play badminton later!! Woohoo!!! Char, Boon, Bao Sheng and probably Amer will be joining me and Jun Xian. 2 hours of badminton! Cool!!!!

No comments: