Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back to blogging!

This week, I have received most of papers back. Biz Finance 17/30, EFMA 17/30 and Supply Chain 32/40. Erm... I am pretty happy of my Biz Finance result because this is the module that has the most number of repeat students and I am only targeting for a PASS. For EFMA, I am disappointed with this result. It is badly done. As for Supply Chain, I think I can do better than this because I studied everything, I have read through all the lectures and the paper was pretty easy.

Haiz... I should put in extra effort. But the overall result is kind of "EXPECTED" one.

4 projects to go. Hopefully, I can finish all this projects by next week.

Listen to this song.

林晓培 - 宝藏

你眼底的失望 说着梦被遗忘 玩具火车输给了银色轮框 世俗的橡皮擦 她披上了婚纱 泪光闪着童话 找到了肯尼 淡忘流浪的他 媚俗娇艳的花 风随意切换着云朵的方向 树叶也随着鼓掌 逆着风我任岁月冲刷 虽然说没人能保障 我依然寻找着宝藏 有人选择投降 有人选择盼望 我只想甩开那些怀疑眼光 打开冒险的窗 用帅气翅膀去飞翔

Click on the word 宝藏. I can upload because this song is too long and it takes a very long time. The singer have a very powerful and strong vocal. Trust me this song is damn nice.

No comments: