Thursday, June 12, 2008

Do you think that sometimes we people take things for granted?

Well, I agree. Perhaps I, myself take things for granted. How about you?

To the 5N's 06, I think most of you take things for granted. Today, we suppose to have a class gathering at Sentosa but in the end only 10 or even less than 10 people wanted to go. This gathering is organised by Amer. He is having his exams next week and this week is his study week. He was suppose to attend school today but since he was the organiser, he went to the polyclinic to take MC. Just for the sake of you guys!

Do you think that organising a class gathering is easy? Have you organised one before?

For so many years, I have organised 10 or even more than 10 class gathering (for 5N's06). I know that this isn't an easy task. However, there were still so many people who don't appreciates this. Perhaps we shouldn't have anymore big gatherings, we should only organise small gatherings for those people who we think that they appreciates it.

No comments: