Sunday, June 15, 2008

People!!! I am being blogged by my friend LI HUI aka HUIHUI!!!! A big thanks to lihui for making me so famous! Erm... I don't mind that you just put my name or my blog link to let the others link to my blog.

Okay! To those who read my blog, I think or assume that you people can understand and accept my broken english or singlish. If you don't like or understand what I am saying, you can leave my blog. Am I right? And are you sure that you have a perfect english? So what if your english is better than mine? Are you better than others in the outside world?

This is my attitude! And I believe that most of my friends love and accept my attitude!

Firstly, Lihui are you sure that I am refering to you? OMG!!! You didn't even ask me who I am refering and you assume that I am refering to you. Please don't think "highly" of yourself! I remember that I didn't really call alot people for the Sakura dinner. Erm... I don't think that I said anything wrong about, "the same old people". This is the fact. Also, those I am refering is those who said that they are going and in the end they didn't turnup. Of course they knew that I am refering to them.

Secondly, you study law? Currently, I am studying business law. Am I right BM? This module teaches us how to handle and make us understand what is the consequences of breaching a contract. The book states that in order to make a contract that must be an agreement between 2 or more parties which is legally enforceable.

Offer and Acceptance - There must be an offer made by one party which is accepted by the other party

Consideration - The agreement must be supported by consideration. This means that there must be an exchange of "something for something".

In short, if I made an offer to you or others but were rejected. There is no offer made which means there is no contract made.... However if the offer is accepted by the other party there is a contract made. An offer may be made orally, in writing or by conduct.

Also, there is a term called the Invitation to Treat. An Invitation to treat is not an offer. It is merely invites others to negotiate or make offers which then may or may not be accepted. An invitation to treat itself cannot be accepted so as to form a binding contract.

An example.
I posted in my blog that those who are interested to join us for the dinner, you can let me know. This is an invitation to treat. There is no contract made.

Erm... maybe this is the law that I know. If got any error please let me know because I am still a newbie in law.

Lastly, I didn't say that organise gathering is something big. I didn't say that I am big. Oh! I am big in size. Anyway, thank you for knowing that organising isn't an easy task. I seriously thinks that you should ask me or tell me what is the problem with my post and not just by posting your blog which I don't even know. I am also shocked that you posted things about me but I think you should ask me who I am refering to first. I am a straight forward person. You can tell me or ask me about the post that I posted earlier. I think that you should make things clear before you say someone.

Don't worry. I am not angry but I am just stating the facts. I seriously think that if you felt offended by my post you should tell me before you blog about me. You are an adult now. I think you should try to sort things out other than posting those things in your blog.

No more organising of activities. It's the end!

2 comments:

mschar said...

I love your post! im so proud of you honey. =)
i back you up uh. woohoo~

Daniel said...

Wahaha... I am proud of myself too. And my attitude rocks!!!