Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fuck is what i can say! Pearlyn Tan is taking a Revenge against me, for having a post about her. Damn it! I am going to be "FAMOUS" Shit lor how can she treat me like this! Its like something 刺穿 pierces into my kind hearted and weak heart! I read about the blog she posted OH NO!!! I already apologised to her but she is so PETTY dont want to accept my apologise. I AM SO SORRY AH TAN! You want me to say that to you? You wait lor wait long long! Damn you! I dont want to teach you accounts liao la and DONT FRIEND YOU ANYMORE!!! I go tell Jojo, you bully ME! haaaaa

And still TAN you really Breaks my heart I am so sad! you know! Damn it! I am gg to post more about you!

To add on: After viewing amer's blog I really wan to have a taste of his delicious BREAKFAST!!! haaaa so tempting!!

No comments: