Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy belated birthday Char! Yesterday we went to giraffe located opposite Plaza Singapura, its more like a gathering then celebration as most of us didnt meet up for some times. After our dinner, some of us went home and the other went to party world. Yesterday, jun hao, cj, venetia and me didnt go back straight. Instead of going home Cj suggested to sit outside PS to chat, its been a long time that we last sit down and Kar Jiao Wei! But this time round we were talking about our "NEW" friends. One day if everyone meet up and we talk about this topic i am sure that we cant finish it by a day.

Yesterday while I was on my way to Cp to meet up with char and the gang, I met Mdm Cheng. She told me about the topic that I should focus on to teach that gal and she said this,


Mdm Cheng : Daniel, if you managed teach her well and you can coped, I will recommend some more students that still need extra tuition, to you.


Haaaa, Thank mdm cheng! To those who know the person that I previously admired, she is also a accounting students but she is only sec 3 this year.. haaa Erm how I wish that Mdm cheng could recommend her to be one of my students haaa...But I think this wont happen, cause she is a SMART gals :(

No comments: