Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Help me!!!
If you were given a chance to be a tuition teacher, would you be? Yesterday, Mdm Cheng msg me and ask me whether I am interested to teach her students or not and money will be given She said that she have two group of students one is currently studying at Skss 4N6 and the other one is actually a group of poly students doing Pure Accounting. She told me that their POA is very lousy and asked me whether I want to teach them or not and money will be given. I don't know what to do? Should I accept or reject this offer? I only have a "O" level cert what can I teach? POA basic? Worst of all I only get a B3 for POA in both 'N' and 'O' level. Haiz what should I do??? and what if the questions they ask I dont know how to do nor explain, its like pai seh lor.... Shit! Please give me so pointers 指点指点我!!! Why not teach DnT its much easier!!

No comments: