Friday, May 18, 2007

Tan I will forgive you! Today in the bus Ah Tan kp me for blogging about her! Well what can I say? I am being FORCE ! To those who know me, I am sure that you guys know that I am not those type right? ( those who say "no" pls stop reding my blog, haaaa) Actually I want to share alot of things about Ah tan and his boyfriend story but I forget to do so, cause I am too busy this few days. Well on wednesday Ah tan is days were so dull, because her boyfriend "shoot" her right in front of everyone. Oh so sad..... I guess by now Ah tan know how to differentia the differences btwn a hand and a plam. I really feel "SAD" for you tan, guys you know that because if her boyfriend she need commited sucided... But thank god she knew me cause I saved her! Well I am the HERO haaaaa... Oh my friends I think u guys should be proud of having me as your friend!!! Now Ah tan is getting better for those who is concern about her, currently she is having a COLD WAR with her boyfriend, so sad!


Pearlyn : why u pull me back?

Daniel the hero : Oie! you siao arh want die arh didnt see the bus coming?

Pearlyn : ya I want to end my life! My boyfriend shoot me!

Daniel the hero : Siao arh!


This dialogue is edited by daniel. Well I believe that those who is reading this blog will be laughing like MAD but for Ah tan I think she willl be PISSED by me. haaaa