Friday, May 25, 2007

B'day
Haaa thank Amer for helping me with myblog.

Well today is one of my classmate birthday and we celebrated for him in class but something damn funny happened. One of my classmate,Yee Pei, she together with some of my classmates were preparing the cake which we bought. Then something damn funny happened, Yee pei she didnt tied up her hair and when she is taking the cake with those candles light up so she burnt her hair and her hair caught fire!!!Haaaaa The Chao Tar smell is filled in the room and all my friends still donno that she burnt her hair, they keep asking why got the Chao Tar smell one and I was there laughing like siao.Haiz... Char birthday is next thursday and we are going to celebrate with her on wednesday. Now I have no choice but to save money for her birthday.

No comments: