Monday, May 21, 2007

Haiz.. It's a tiring day today. Finally my group have completed one of the most troublesome project. This project is so sickening, the lecturer is so fussy! Today, I asked her,


Daniel : Eh Miss Loy, if there is printing error how arh?

Miss Loy : Huh? like what?

Daniel : Like this lor (But I show her the paper lar)

Miss Loy : Oh.. I will deduct marks lor.

Daniel : Why deduct marks?

Miss Loy : You see, this look ugly!


Ugly? Kns lar! Just some printing error then she deduct our marks! What she is good at is actually deducting marks.Deduct, deduct and still deduct!!! Well I guess that the paper look much better then her face.!

To those who know me, I am sure that you guys know that I don't speak GOOD english and write well. So Ah Tan, I am sorry to type 'HIS' instead it should be "HER" , SO SORRY HOR!!!! Hope that you wont mind hor!!!

No comments: