Saturday, July 14, 2007

Erm, after watching Harry Potter on friday, I agree with Alvin that its not as good as the first few series. The first few min of the movie I couldnt puzzle what are they talking about but after a while I managed to understand what they were talking all while.

Out of 5 stars I think I will give 3.5 stars.

The next movie that we are going to watch is Rush hour 3 the commercial/advertisement were humorous! Just a few slide of the the show shown during the commerial, it tempts me to watch it!

As for today, I went to Haig Road to work with my mum and guess who we saw?

We saw for mediacorp artist,Kim Ng,Ben Leong, Adrian Pang and Michelle Xie. They were filming the RED Dot,小红点. While we were waiting for my uncle to fetch us, we stand at one corner and watch them. Kim Ng is so lively just like how she behaved on TV. Michelle Xie, she is really pretty too.

Do you think they are dao?

No no.... Michelle Xie actually wave to me and guess what, I was stunned by her reaction!

I dont know she was waving to me and I just smile to her back haaa...

No comments: