Friday, July 27, 2007

Finally back from work!

Next week is Amer, birthday but we haven't decide where to go. BBQ? or anywhere?

Yesterday I meet up with Cai jun,Venetia, Lionel and Kheng Ee. Cai jun and Venetia told me that the school is hiring part-time Design and Technology-DNT teacher to teach the lower secondary. Well, I do think of going back to teach DNT but if i wasn't wrong I only have one and a half month of holidays. How am I going to teach them as Miss Lim said they need a part time teacher to teach for 3 months. Argh!! I thought of asking her whether the school want to hired me for just that one and a half month or not. The pay is $50 per day. Isn't that a great deal? Why can't our holidays be longer? One and a half month? What can we do?

As for today, we finally finish our POM and Econs project. Well it may not be a prefect one but at least, we tried to finish it on time. Now I have to do my Internet and Web, personal and group frontpage. It's kind of sian but no choice got to do.

Finally we are meeting for mahjong tomorrow! Teo and char is coming to my house tomorrow for mahjong and dinner. Haaa... I think we have not been meeting up for mahjong for the last 2 month. Now we finally got the chance to meet up. Swee lar!

No comments: