Monday, July 09, 2007

Yesterday, when to amer sister wedding. This is the first muslim wedding that I went and a pretty good experience. Most of their food were spicy food but its nice and tasty! Especially this desert! Cakes and malays delicacy.

There is a big differences between the malays style of weeding to the chinese one.

They have lunch while we have dinner.

They have buffet but we don't

They dont have a fixed seats for everyone.(after eating we were supposed to give our seats to the others but we didnt know this rule and we jus sit down and chat)

Well, thanks amer for the invite to your sis wedding, its a great pleasure to be there.

As for today.

Actually I planned to tell one of my tutor+lecturer, Miss teo, that last tuesday I didnt really talk during the lecture. Is actually this girl from my class asked me some question and I only said,

Classmate: Hey! Daniel, what is the topic for the test?

Daniel: Erm I not sure cause I was late too.

Then Miss teo said this,

Miss Teo: Daniel! stop talking if not you are the first that I will ask to leave the lecture hall!

Damn it! If you were me how will you feel? Pissed? For just saying those few words and get a stupid scolding from her!

Well I told my mum what happened and guess what she said?(do you think she will scold me too?)

If you think so, you are wrong! She said this, tell your teacher lar if we don't pay so much how she get her pay! She is earning money from us! our money! I agree with what she said. But guess what? I didnt manage to explain to her today because she is busy scolding 2 girl who talk i class(I guess). So I think I will tell her tomorrow or something cause I am still abit pissed!

No comments: