Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Woohooo... Finally test is over. Well yesterday wasnt a great day for me, I got confused of what to do during Internet ans Web technology class. So pek chek by the book! Rows and columns!!! Argh... Just feel like throwing the CPU at the lecturer, keep complaining that: "Hey! guys can you hurry up! The gals is waiting!" What the Fu*k!

As for Statistics test, well I think it a doom! I donno what the hell is the question asking, how I wish there is someone beside me telling me what the question is talking about. For accounting, its a easy but tricky question. I got trick by the last question, damn it! How can I commit such stupid mistake!

Today's lesson is kind of a slack one, nothing to do during effective oral comm. After this stupid presentation I can as least relax a bit. Well today I realise that I dont like some of my classmate, as in the way they present in their presentation some copied ideas from other and some... erm perhaps it is good if i dont say it.

I realised that I am those kind of computer idiots 电脑白痴 I dont how to post a video in my blog arghhh I got something interesting to share but how how can anyone teach me??

No comments: