Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh no! test doesn't seem to end. Today I recieved a good news from mdm cheng she msg me and said that,


Mdm Cheng: Daniel, doreen managed to pass all her test! and are you interested to take more students?


Well, I am gald to hear from her this news that my student doreen, is doing well and improved. At the very least I can conclude that my teaching is not that bad!


More students means more allowance for me, but less time to do my work! However money is more important, in this world no money means no talk! 有钱好墒良! ($.$)


Tomorrow lessons is going to be a slack one, real slack! Go to school for 2 hours only! Perhaps its better, the rest of the time I can start my revision for Statistic and Accounting test. Of course start my power point slides for Oral comm.


I cant wait for holidays to come, the 6 week holiday! Maybe this is the time where I can really slack and do what I want.


Ops! I almost forget I going to catch the Harry potter movie tomorrow too. Shit! Then how am I going to study? jia lat lar.. Forget it! See how lor< 看着办吧>

No comments: