Thursday, September 27, 2007

10 things about me? Erm 10? I think is not enough for me!

1. I don't like people to ask me to reply me sentence
2. I don't like people who compare results with others
3. I don't like people to say "Huh?"
4. I love Mahjong
5. I like to go K-box with the gang
6. I enjoy sitting down with friends to chat and kar jiao wei
7. I want to be a Deejay if I am given the opportunities
8. If I have the money, I will use it to study Shatec in the further
9. I don't like people to give me lousy excuses
10. I enjoy the time I spent with my friends either for moive, mahjong or pool.

Well, the only thing I can say about myself is attitude! I like my attitude, how about you? I don't really think much about what others think about me because this is me. The one and only me!

Okay enought about "me". Today I received a call from a MIC(Made In China) woman and guess what? She said I have been nominated from XXX Company to join a "lucky" draw. 1st prize is $50k! Wow! Some much! KaNaSai lar want to con me? Try harder next time! From the starting I told her: "Eh I not free! I need to work" ( but actually I am sitting in the bus) then she said:"$50K lei" then I replied her: "I now not free! Not interested!" Guess what she said next?

MIC woman: "Then what are you interested in?"
I : "Nothing!"

Well she tried her best to con me but no use! I am not stupid perhaps she should try others not me! Siao $50K she can afford meh? In the end she have no choice and hang the phone without saying BYEBYE! So RUDE! Aiya! I should have tell her I am interested in woman but not old woman! haaaa...

No comments: