Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A door
+
A card
=
An open door
Guess what the photos above means? Well that door is my sister room one, which is spoiled due to her cause. OBEE! She alway have this habit of banging the door and this morning she is stuck in her room. Then my mum was so panic that she wake me up early in the morning to help her to think of ways of how to open the door. Of course I have some ideas.

1. Use a Screw Driver.
2. Use a Hammer and a Screw Driver.
3. A ColdWear Membership Card.
Well the first two ideas don't work, so I tried using the third idea and it works. See! I am so Clever. Haaa.. Anyone need this type of help? Call me! Discounts will be given!!!
Yesterday, after playing basketball. Lionel, Boon, Pl, Amer and I went to compass point to meet up with Ka yin and the gang to celebrate Mooncake festival. Well, we took a 20min walk and when we reached there there is 2 policeman patrolling. One of them asked us to blow off the candles that we light. Sickening! And he said all sort of things which is rubbish to me. I stay for an hour and went back with Lex and Boon. This year Mooncake Festival is so boring...

No comments: