Saturday, September 01, 2007

Woohoo! Monday I am going to watch 881 at AMK hub. Finally!

Thursday, I went back to Seng Kang Sec to visit some of my teachers. I bought 2 cakes from Four Leaves and intend to give one to Mdm Cheng and one to Miss Lim. But I didn't know that Miss Lim have already left the school. Shit! I tried to contact her but just couldn't get through.
Damn It! I didnt know that she is leaving so fast! Well this means that I couldnt get back to Seng Kang Sec to be a relief teacher because my backup is no longer teaching in the school. Haiz...

Later at night, I went over to Cai Jun house to celebrate her belated birthday. Erm... Didnt want to explain much cause most people have already blogged about it.

After the steamboat, teo, yuan, qiu and I went home. Yuan and Qiu took a cab home and I accompany teo home. Guess what we saw on the way back? Teo said she see a shooting star! But I didnt see that perhaps I am too slow. Right after sending teo home I rushed back home cause I got a BIG business to do!

I told my mum that teo saw a shooting star, and guess what she said? My mum said that's not a shooting star, it's a LAU SAI XING a DIARRHEA star? What the hell is that? She said that if you see that you will definitely LAU SAI! I was shocked! And asked myself, "got this kind of star meh?" Anyone heard of this star? Moreover I am not the one who saw that "shooting" star!

No comments: