Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Off day for today and tomorrow! I dont have to wake up at 6.30 in the morning for this 2 days but I have to give tuition tomorrow!


Since today is my off day. I went to Waterloo with my Mum to pray (baibai), however that isnt my whole purpose to go there. Actually the other reason why I went there is to go Little India to buy the clothes that I saw last month when I happened to pass by. Well, I didnt managed to get the colour of the T-shirt I wanted earlier but in the end I bought a black and yellow stripe collar T. The sale auntie tell me to purchase up to $100 to get a $15 crocodile voucher and a free membership of crocodile. Guess what? Yup! I did. I bought another office wear which cost me about $49. So if anyone wants to buy any crocodile products let me know so that you can get 15% off for all regular items.


Yesterday, I went to Compass point and walk into Loyal sporting house and happened to see one Puma shoe which cost $69. $69! Cheap right? But they dont have my size!!!! Argh... damn it!!! I hope that other outlets have the size and design I wanted.


I want this bag!!!! I think I am going to buy this bag before school starts!!!

No comments: