Friday, September 28, 2007

Another off day today! Do you think I can relax or slack at home? NO way!

This morning, I wake up at 10.30 and went to Hougang Mall to meet Jun Xian to buy the food for tomorrow BBQ. Well this year I have enough of BBQ food! Getting sick of it.

After a few minutes, I am going out again. Going to give tuition at 1.45pm. Later in the evening around 7pm, I still have another lesson. OMG! I am going to die!! So tiring...

(Upsize!)
Sorry Jojo cant celebrate your 18th birthday with you later due to tuition. Anyway enjoy your dinner!

It's RAINING all day long. What happened if it rains tomorrow? BBQ in the rain? Cool man! We are to eat the raw food. Uncooked chicken wings, uncooked satay and uncooked otah, how does it taste? haaa...

For those who have watched 881 are you familiar with the "Cheer"?

No comments: