Monday, September 10, 2007



Hong Rui, thank for your kit-kat!

Yesterday, Yuan, Feng, Char, CJ, came over to my house to play mahjong and that stupid Cj is down in luck, keep losing and her tile is horrible, those tile you see that will vomit BLOOD. Well they didnt play for very long, just one round. A pitiful round. After Mahjong, Feng stay for dinner and she suggested to play basketball so we went and meet Boon, Hong Rui and PL. Guess what? I sprain my leg! Damn It!!!! I am now baikar

Last Friday, we managed to have our BBQ at Pasir Ris Park without rain. Over all the bbq was fun, and I managed to meet some of my friends who I didnt meet them for months. We also managed to take some photos but I think Amer is busy this few days as he haven't upload any photos in his photobucket. Once he done it, I will post the photos on my blog.

This few days have been busy with my things, working, tutoring and mahjonging. Last Friday, I recieved good news from Mdm Cheng that one of her student needs help in her POA. POA!!! YES! I have another clients but not yer confirm. I also received a call from a parent of a particular sec 3 student. His Dad called me to give his son POA tuition and of course I agreed but he said he still need time to convince his son to take POA tuition. Aiyo! His son 有眼不知 "or ee or" got sure a good tutor like me still need time to consider. Haha... Once its deal, I can earn more money!!!! YES!

No comments: